This application collects some Personal Data from its Users. This document may be printed using the print command available in any browser.
Data Collection Holder
TERMICS S.r.l. Via S.Predengo, 27/29 26022 Castelverde – CREMONA.
Holder email: email@example.com
Types of collected data
From the various Personal Data collected by this application, autonomously or with a third party aid, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, name, telephone number, email.
The User assumes all responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published, or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or share them, freeing the Holder from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Holder adopts all security measures as to avoid non authorized access, divulgation, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is done through IT and/or telematics tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. Besides the Holder, in some cases, others in the organization of this Application might have access to the Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system admin personnel) or external subjects (as service providers, third party technicians, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT societies, news agencies) named also, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Holder. The updated list of Data Processors will always be available if requested to the Holder.
Processing legal basis
The Holder manages User related Personal Data, if any one of the following cases applies:
- User gave consent for one or more specific specific purposes; Note: in some cases, the Holder might be authorized to treat Personal Data without having a consensus from the User or any of the following legal basis, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is needed to apply a contract with the User and/or the application of pre-contract measures;
- The processing is needed for a legal obligation to whom the Holder is obliged to comply;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest task or for the exercise of public authority vested to the Holder;
- The processing is necessary to pursue the legal interest of the Holder or of third parties;
It is always possible to ask the Holder to concretely clarify the legal basis of any processing and to specify if the processing is law based, required by contract or required to conclude a contract.
Data is processed within the Holder’s operational headquarters and in any other place where the involved parties for the processing are localized. Personal Data of the User might be transferred in a different country from where the User resides. To obtain more information of the place of processing the User can make reference to the relative detail section of the Personal Data processing.
The User has the right to obtain information due to laws concerning the Data outside of the European Union or to an international organization of international public rights or made of two or more countries, as for example ONU, as well as security measures adopted by the Holder to protect the Data.
The User can verify if any of the transfers descripted above are happening, examining the section of this document related to the processing details of Personal Data or asking directly to the Holder via the methods available at the beginning of the document.
Data are processed and stored for the time needed for which they have been collected. Therefore:
- Collected Personal Data for a contract between the Holder and the User will be stored until the contract is completed.
- Collected Personal Data for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Holder, will be stored until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information related to the legitimate interest of the Holder, in the relevant sections of this document or contacting the Holder
When the processing is based on the User consensus, the Holder can store Personal Data for longer until this consensus is being revoked. Furthermore, the Holder might be forced to store Personal Data for a longer period to comply with law obligations or for authorities’ request. At the end of the storing period Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of collected data processing
User Data is collected to permit the Holder to supply a Service, to fulfill legal obligations, respond to executive requests or actions, protect one’s rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Contacting the User and Displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on personal data processing
Personal Data are collected using the following services:
- Contact module
The User, filling with its Data the contact module, agrees to their use to reply for information requests, offers, or of any other indicated nature indicated in the form header. Personal Data collected: email; name; telephone number.
- Social network interaction and external platforms
This type of services permits interactions with social networks, or with any external platform, directly from the pages of this Application. Interactions and information collected from this Application are any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. This type of service might collect data traffic for the pages where this service is installed, even when the Users don’t use it. It is recommended to disconnect from the respective services to guarantee that the elaborated data on this Application won’t be linked to the User profile.
The services contained in this section guarantee the Processing Holder to monitor and analyze traffic data and to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymous IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web service analysis supplied by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilize collected Personal Data to keep track and analyze the usage of this Application, compiling reports and sharing with other services developed by Google. Google might us the collected Personal Data, to contextualize and personalize the advertisement of its own ad network. This integration with Google Analytics makes your IP anonymous. Anonymity works shortening, within the boundaries of the European Union or in other Countries adhering to the European Economic Area, the Users’ IP address. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google services and abbreviated within the United States.
Collected Personal Data: Cookie; Usage Data.
- Viewing content from external platforms These type of services permit to visualize content hosted on external platforms directly on the pages of this Application and to interact with them. In the case that a service of this kind is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users don’t use the service, it will collect traffic data related to the pages where it’s installed.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particularly, the User has the right to:
- Revoke in any time the consensus. The User can revoke the consensus of collection of Personal Data collection previously expressed.
- Oppose the collection of its Data. The User may object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- Own Data access. The User has the right to access information on collected Data by the Holder, on specific aspects of collection and to receive a copy of the collected Data.
- Verify and ask for ratification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and ask an update or the correction.
- Obtain a limiter collection. When determined conditions apply, the User may ask limitation on collection of its Data. If this is the case, the Holder won’t collect Data for other purpose than storage.
- Have its own Personal Data cancelled or removed. When determined conditions applied, the User may ask to delete its own Data from the Holder.
- Receive its Data or being it transferred bt the Holder. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, common and comprehensible form from an automatic device and, when it’s technically viable, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another Holder. This may be applied when Data is collected with automated devices and collection is based on User consensus, of a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is collected for public interests, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Holder, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise Users rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Holder indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Holder in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Holder may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
ay provide the User with additional and contextual information regarding specific Services, or the collection and processing of Personal Data.
System and maintenance log
For necessities of function and maintenance, this Application and eventual third party services used by it might collect system logs, files that register interactions and that can contain Personal Data, of which the IP address of the User is part of.
Information not contained in this policy
urther information related to the collection of Personal Data can be requested anytime to the Data Collection Holder using contract details.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Holder will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.